Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 September 2016

Pink house in the countryside

3rd September 2016


While i was cycling during my summer holidays I saw a lot of houses the big and small ones , the new and old ones. In Poland  residents can choose different architecture and styles  of their houses. In Europe the situation is the same. So your house can be unique it is your decision.


I came across this house in one of villages and in my opinion is very nice and comfortable.

What a pity it is not mine..

9 comments:

  1. Not sure I'd like living in a pink house myself. My old house was green with red trim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcia I woulsd likt to have so big house colour does not matter for me

      Delete
  2. If it had larger windows, it would look at home in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew some houses have very big windows here but not this one

      Delete
  3. Andrew is right. I rather like it, and its soft colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC one day you must upolad Austrian houses I would like to see them

      Delete
  4. It is a beautiful house on the outside, I can only imagine what it must be like on the inside.

    ReplyDelete