Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 April 2015

My city hall and new passport

2nd April 2015

Today in the morning I visited my City Hall because I had to take my new passport from the office. Last year I didn't need passport and I used only my ID. It is possible to travel to the countries which belong to European Union using only your ID ( it is 28 countries in Europe - which belong to EU). But this April I am travelling to Asia so I need this "red document'. And I have more plans ... US and Australia....


My lovely red document..



 My City Hall

 Spring ..... The tree next to city hall

Yellow ... so it means spring..


14 comments:

  1. we used to be able to travel to adjacent countries with only i.d. and birth certificate, but now they require passports, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a busy year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pat US and Australia in two years. Now Asia - Aksaray and in July Italy..

      Delete
  3. You are so fortunate to be able to travel in European countries without any fuss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew you are right it is very comfortable situation here

      Delete
  4. So nice to see the spring flowers, isn't it? When are you coming to the US? In what areas will you travel. Your new passport is going to be very busy this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cythia the positive aspect of spring are flowers...

      Delete
  5. Elegant Passport, and how lucky are you to travel between the EU countries without a Passport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret you are right and the products in all EU countries are the same . Prices are the same but not salaries

      Delete
  6. Which part of Asia will you be visiting? Now with your passport, you are able to visit many countries. Have a wonderful spring with all the beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aksaray - it is very interesting city. But one dayt maybe I visit you

      Delete
  7. Forsythia! (I wonder what it's called in Polish.) The Polska Paszport is very classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell Forsythia is in Polish,too. World is a global village

      Delete