Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Lunch in the Ihlara Valley

29th April 2015

During our walking in Ihlara Valley we had lunch. I had only Turkish coffee but my friends had Turkish pancakes filled with goat cheese and fried vegetables. It is different from European food but yummy.


 Tea, coffee or fresh juice on the small farm on the route





Locals have prepared delicious pancakes..

Orange juice from fresh fruit was also possible




Clothes shop with traditional dresses.

My friend duck which was fed by me...






The small town located in the valley

11 comments:

  1. I have seen those women making their bread, they are very good doing that.
    Scenery is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Margaret you are right it is a great food I had it at the restaurant.

      Delete
  2. i like the simple and home-iness of the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful posts of the area, Gosia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting tables and chairs in the dining area and the bread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkish coffee can be very strong. I hope yours was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this place in the countryside. The food should be good and fresh orange juice too. Lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful... but ... is that the toilet? I don't do well when they look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Pamukkale Tours

    ReplyDelete