Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 December 2014

Fences are very popular here.

26th December 2014

At my place fences are popular from generation to generation. Why? Firstly my country is not very big so everyone wants to be protected by fence, The owners of detached houses always want to have the fence. So if you want to install a fence you must get permission of the city council.
In the past fences were mostly made of wood. Nowadays fences are made of metal. Why ? Because wood in Europe is very expensive. And what is more metal fences are better and can last longer time than wood ones. At my vacation house almost everybody has a fence and I think it is comfortable situation if you have a dog and I can say I feel safer. At my country ordinary citizens can not have any guns so I think we have fences...

The view from my kitchen window. The photo was taken 24th December

The old fence

Double fence

 The photos were taken on Christmas Day
The street leading to the centre

The local Roman Catholic Church also surrounded by fence

Since we are democratic country private property is the most important for people 




10 comments:

  1. We also enjoy owning our own property in the states, and many times fences are not to keep folks out, but to keep the dogs in, or just for privacy. Looks like you had a bit if rain and clouds for Christmas. We had bright and sunshiny with around 60 degrees in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, yes the weather for Christmas was cloudy and rainy. But today in the afterrnoon we have some snow. My vacation house of course has a fence because it is safet as we live in the another province

      Delete
  2. I think I like the fence around the church best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany probably you are right but as I know this fence is solid but quite expensive

      Delete
  3. i hope you will link them to good fences! the link is still open for about 1/2 day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do we get to see a photo of your outdoor (decorated) Christmas tree? I have been looking forward to it ever since you mentioned it some weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristina I am going to put it this Saturday or Sunday. I promise.

      Delete
  5. I love the view from your kitchen window!

    ReplyDelete