Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The big tractor

13th August 2014

As you know two of cousins live in the north of my country. The first one is Teresa and the second is Tadeusz. My cousin Tadeusz also has a very big farm. He is a grain and the tobacco producer. He lives near to his sister. But his house is older and less comfortable than Teresa's. His house was built in 1950s but lately has been renovated but the renovation hasn't finished yet.

My cousin's farm.
My cousin's house.



The big tractor. 
Last year my cousin Tadeusz bought the new tractor. It is very modern and it costs a lot of money. It was produced in Denmark. It has even AC and the radio. So working on the farm you can listen to music.

And it was much more expensive than most cars.
My cousins get on very well ( they are siblings) so they help each other.

The small garden

In the background my cousin Teresa's house. 

Backyard at my cousin.

I like my cousins very much but after staying at their farms a few days I can say Farming is not my cup of tea.

Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. The tractor is impressive. It has large front tractor wheels rather than the smaller ones seen on farm tractors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is suitable for big farms and so poewerful

      Delete
  2. i'm glad they are near to each other and can help each other out! that's important with farming and equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking tractor! All the flowers in your cousin's yard are a nice addition! And it's awesome that your cousins can live close to each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It 's good situiation that they live so close.

      Delete
  4. I'm a country girl, so I enjoy seeing farms, farmhouses, and farming equipment in your country. I learned to drive a tractor, but nothing like that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't drive tractor it's so strange to me.

      Delete